Nightlife in South Tyrol
If you believe that South Tyroleans still go to bed at the same time as the hens, you are completely mistaken.
But only people, who have never been in South Tyrol or those, who don’t know the right locations, would believe it. Also in this country young and old people like to go to parties, to dance and to rock until dawn. If then they aren’t yet tired, they organize a so called “spaghettata” at someone’s home.
In short: If you once have experienced aperitif, après-ski and a long night in a hip club, you will be sure, that nightlife in South Tyrol is great.
Here we present the most important and hottest locations for night owls and dancing queens:
- Après Club in Gargazon: want to dance?
- Disco Après Club in Sulden: 2 floors with crazy music and cool lighting effects
- Disco-Pub Baila in Eppan: with hip deejays from near and far
- Hexenkessel in Steinhaus in Ahrntal: rustic alpine pub with the best après-ski hits
- Après-Ski K1 in Reischach: meeting point for après-ski fans and night owls in Pustertal
- Bergstadl Reschen: party mile in Vinschgau
- Life club in Bozen
- Après Ski Bar Saltos in Wolkenstein
- Puka Naka in Bruneck
- Santners in Seis am Schlern