Dolomitibus & more
If you are planning for instance an alpine path in the Dolomites or other hikes for several days in the Dolomites, you will for sure ask yourselves: Who can I get back to the starting point without using a car? The means of public transport circulating in the valleys and on the mountain passes, will be the best choice in this case – in and outside South Tyrol.
The single connections are sometimes a little bit complex and require a few changes. However, you will most of the times have the possibility to reach your destination by bus. On hand this is thanks to the busses of the South Tyrolean Integrated Transportation crossing sometimes also the province’s boundaries, such as:
- Innichen - Sexten - Kreuzberg pass - S. Stefano di Cadore (line 440)
- Toblach - Misurina - Auronzo hut (line 444) near the Three Peaks
- Toblach - Cortina (line 445)
- Toblach - Kreuzberg pass (line 446)
- Corvara - St. Kassian - Falzarego pass (line 465)
- Arabba - Pordoi pass (line 472)
- Gröden - Pordoi pass - Gröden pass (line 471)
The relative timetables for these and for other routes can be found on www.suedtirolmobil.info.
On the other hand, the services of Dolomitibus cover those areas of the Dolomites that are located in the neighbouring province of Belluno. The bus lines allow you to reach Cortina, Auronzo or Arabba. The current timetables of Dolomitibus are available here: www.dolomitibus.it (in Italian language only).
In case you are searching a certain connection, please address yourself to a tourist office on site or to Info Mobility by the South Tyrolean Integrated Transportation: 840 000 471 or +39 0471 551 155 | email@example.com.