Terlan: kingdom of asparagus & restaurants
Fresh asparagus is the main flavour carrier, the other components guarantee the necessary calories transforming the dish into a real main course. If you know the classic version of asparagus, you will miss the best: South Tyrolean asparagus and particularly the asparagus from Terlan is one of the most exquisite varieties of asparagus.
The taste of asparagus from Terlan is unique and develops a very special aroma, mainly if used in combination with equally exquisite products such as lettuce, crabs, veal or packed into delicious ravioli. How creative one can be handling asparagus is displayed by the typical asparagus restaurants in and around Terlan.
- Restaurant Patauner in Siebeneich (reservations: +39 0471 918 502)
- Restaurant Oberspeiser in Terlan (reservations: +39 0471 257 150)
- Restaurant Oberhauser in Terlan (reservations: +39 0471 257 121)
- Restaurant Schützenwirt in Terlan (reservations: +39 0471 257 146)
- Hotel-Restaurant Weingarten in Terlan (reservations: +39 0471 257 174)
- Hotel Restaurant Sparerhof in Vilpian (reservations: +39 0471 678 671)
- Restaurant Waldinger in Vilpian (reservations: +39 0471 678 956)