At the beginning of the spring on Mt. Kronplatz, South Tyrol’s skiing area no. 1, there will take place a very special sport event: the Kronplatz SPRINGgingerle with the best freeskiers from all over Europe.
The South Tyrolean dialect expression "Springingerle" means whirlwind or fidget. In a positive sense this term is suitable also for the participants of the Kronplatz F-Tech SPRINGgingerle scheduled for the end of March at Mt. Kronplatz in South Tyrol. Under the spring sun the first-class skiers pick up a lot of speed and they will surely like to provide proof of their ability once again before the season in the snowpark comes to an end.
From the 13th March to the 16th March 2013 the best freeskiers from Europe and beyond meet for the fourth time at South Tyrol’s most popular skiing area. Just as last year the event is organized by the Kronplatz riders Markus Eder and Matthias Fabbro and the snowpark will be carefully prepared by the F-Tech Snowpark Construction team.
Program Kronplatz SPRINGgingerle 2013
For the Kronplatz SPRINGgingerle there are scheduled not only excellent jump sessions, which fill freeride fans and spectators with wonder, but also shootings with international photographers, who’ll take great pictures and videos, especially at night, at sunrise and sunset.
Freeshred at the Korer Jib Park
Inspection of the kickers and obstacles, then dinner in a typical South Tyrolean mountain inn
- 10 am: film shootings at the Jib Park
- 11.30 am: traditional brunch with live music (Korer slope)
- 12.30 - 3.30 pm: chilling session at the hotel
- 4 - 6.30 pm: 1st kicker session, sunset shoot and dinner at the hotel
- 11 am: kicker training session
- 1 pm: BBQ (Korer slope)
- 3pm: photo shoots (walls and rails), dinner at the hotel and snooker tournament
- 10 am: sauna, swimming fun and lunch at the Cron4 adventure pool
- 2 pm: kicker training session, then BBQ (Korer slope) or alternatively dinner at the hotel
- 5.30 pm: qualification round
- 8 pm: finals
- 9 pm: super finals
- 10 pm: aftershow party @ Puka Naka Lounge Club, award ceremony