Algunder Autumn Festival
Region: Meran and environs
Without doubt the autumn festivals in Algund rank among the events in Meran and environs, which have a very long tradition. Here, people have always expressed their thanks for the good harvest.
Like everywhere in South Tyrol thanks is said with different celebrations, a lot of music, panoramic hikes and culinary tidbits in the context of the so-called "Golden autumn in Algund" that lasts about three weeks. Here, Törggele fans and wine connoisseurs will get their money’s worth as well as lovers of art and culture.
- SU 15th October 2017 Organic Festival in Algund: tasting of organically grown culinary delights.
- WE 18th – SU 22nd October 2017 Farmer's Market: selling and tasting of typical South Tyrolean products at the church square of Algund
- WE 18th October 2017 wine tasting
- FR 20th October 2017 Merano WineFestival: pre-tasting
- SU 29th October 2017 harvest festival: mass, harvest procession and concert of the brass band of Algund
Tourist office Algund
Tel.: +39 0473 448 600