wein.kalternDUE TO THE CURRENT EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, NO EVENTS WILL BE HELD AT THE PRESENT TIME!
Region: Southern South Tyrol
Kaltern is a typical wine-village in South Tyrol. Situated near the local lake, framed by wide and gently undulating vineyards, the wine-making tradition lives and the wine culture is respected in everyday life.
To monitor the quality of wines from Kaltern and to ensure it, the wine growers of Kaltern built a network called wein.kaltern.
wein.kaltern operates not only in the background, so to speak in closed wine cellars, but let’s participate wine lovers from all over the world in the South Tyrolean wine culture. So between spring and autumn there are organized many interesting events with a common denominator: local wine.
The events of wein.kaltern 2020:
- 26th April 2020: Wine & Hiking Day "explore experience enjoy" (10 am-6 pm)
- 22nd May 2020: Wine party at the Winecenter in Kaltern (from 8 pm)
- 12th June 2020: Kaltern all in red (7-11 pm)
- 30th June 2030: Kaltern all in white (6-11 pm)
- 3rd and 4th September 2020: "Kalterer Weintage" - Wine Days in Kaltern (from 6 pm)
- 3rd October 2020: Wine & Cuisine (10 am-6 pm)
Phone: +39 0471 965 410