Region: Southern South Tyrol
Kaltern is a typical wine-village in South Tyrol. Situated near the local lake, framed by wide and gently undulating vineyards, the wine-making tradition lives and the wine culture is respected in everyday life.
To monitor the quality of wines from Kaltern and to ensure it, the wine growers of Kaltern built a network called wein.kaltern.
wein.kaltern operates not only in the background, so to speak in closed wine cellars, but let’s participate wine lovers from all over the world in the South Tyrolean wine culture. So between spring and autumn there are organized many interesting events with a common denominator: local wine.
The events of wein.kaltern 2019:
- 28th April 2019: Wine & Hiking Day "explore experience enjoy" (10 am-6 pm)
- 10th May 2019: Wine party at the Winecenter in Kaltern (from 8 pm)
- 31st May 2019: Kaltern all in red (7-11 pm)
- 18th June 2019: Kaltern all in white (6-11 pm)
- 5th and 6th September 2019: "Kalterer Weintage" - Wine Days in Kaltern (from 6 pm)
- 5th October 2019: Wine & Cuisine (10 am-6 pm)
Phone: +39 0471 965 410