Region: Southern South Tyrol
Kaltern is a typical wine-village in South Tyrol. Situated near the local lake, framed by wide and gently undulating vineyards, the wine-making tradition lives and the wine culture is respected in everyday life.
To monitor the quality of wines from Kaltern and to ensure it, the wine growers of Kaltern built a network called wein.kaltern.
wein.kaltern operates not only in the background, so to speak in closed wine cellars, but let’s participate wine lovers from all over the world in the South Tyrolean wine culture. So between spring and autumn there are organized many interesting events with a common denominator: local wine.
The events of wein.kaltern 2018:
- 21 April - 9 June: Wine Road Weeks
- 29 April: Wine Hiking Day in Kaltern
- 11 May: Wine party in Kaltern
- 1 June: Kaltern all in red
- 9 June: Wine Cellar Night along the South Tyrolean wine route
- 19 June: Kaltern all in white
- 6 July: "Die Gewürztraminer Weinstraße"
- 6 and 7 September: Wine Days in Kaltern
- 6 October: Wine & Cuisine
Phone: +39 0471 965 410