Gröden is a very popular holiday destination both in summer and in the winter! For instance, its slopes are known throughout the world for international sports competitions.
However, mountain lovers and hikers know that Gröden is also a popular destination during the warm season. For these people there is offered the Gardena Card valid from 2nd June to 8th October 2023, which allows you to explore the mountains at a favourable price and in a comfortable way without effort.
Services of the Gardena Card
For adults, the Val Gardena Card for six consecutive days costs €130. With this card, you can use all lifts in Gröden, which are open during the summer months:
- Cabin lift Ortisei - Alpe di Siusi
- Chairlift Sole (Alpe di Siusi)
- Funicular Ortisei - Rasciesa
- Cabin lift Ortisei - Furnes
- Cabin lift Furnes - Seceda
- Chair lift Fermeda (Seceda)
- Chairlift S. Cristina - Monte Pana
- Chairlift Monte Pana - Mont Sëura
- Cabin lift S. Cristina - Col Raiser
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena - Ciampinoi
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena - Dantercëpies
- Chairlift Cir (Passo Gardena - Dantercëpies)
- Cabin lift Passo Sella - Forcella Sassolungo
- Cabin lift Piz Seteur
- Chairlift Paradiso
- Chairlift Tramans
- Chairlift Piza Pranseies
If you are in Gröden only for a short trip, the Val Gardena Card is available also for three consecutive days. In this case, it costs €95 for adults. Children up to the age of eight pay only €5, if at least one parent buys the card. Older kids and teenagers pay €90 for six days and €65 for three days. The Val Gardena Card is available at the above-mentioned lifts.
Gardena Card holders can take their mountain bikes on almost all the above-mentioned lifts for €5. Attention: The lifts Sonne, Col Raiser and Langkofelscharte do not allow the transport of bikes. Taking the dog with you is free of charge for Gardena Card holders.