Gröden is a very popular holiday destination both in summer and in the winter! For instance, its slopes are known throughout the world for international sports competitions.
However, mountain lovers and hikers know that Gröden is also a popular destination during the warm season. For these people there is offered the Gardena Card valid from 5th June to 10th October 2021, which allows you to explore the mountains at a favourable price and in a comfortable way without effort.
Services of the Gardena Card
For adults, the Val Gardena Card for six consecutive days costs €105. With this card, you can use all lifts in Gröden, which are open during the summer months:
- Cable railway St. Ulrich-Seiser Alm
- Chairlift Sonne (Seiser Alm)
- Funicular St. Ulrich-Raschötz
- Cable railway St. Ulrich-Furnes
- Funicular Furnes-Seceda
- Chair lift Fermeda (Seceda)
- Chairlift St. Christina-Monte Pana
- Chairlift Monte Pana-Mont Sëura
- Cable railway St. Christina-Col Raiser
- Cable railway Wolkenstein-Ciampinoi
- Cable railway Wolkenstein-Dantercëpies
- Chairlift Cir (Gröder Joch-Dantercëpies)
- Cable railway Sellajoch-Langkofelscharte
- Cable railway Piz Seteur
- Chairlift Paradiso
- Chairlift Tramans
- Chairlift Pranseies (new)
If you are in Gröden only for a short trip, the Val Gardena Card is available also for three consecutive days. In this case it costs €78 for adults. Children up to the age of eight pay only €5, if at least one parent buys the card. Older kids and teenagers pay €74 for six days and €55 for three days. The Val Gardena Card is available at the above-mentioned lifts.
Gardena Card holders can take their mountain bikes on almost all of the above-mentioned lifts for €5. Attention: The lifts Sonne, Col Raiser and Langkofelscharte do not allow the transport of bikes. Taking the dog with you is free of charge for Gardena Card holders.