Meran Christmas MarketOur editorial team always tries to provide detailed and accurate information, but it is possible that events undergo changes that we are unable to update in real time. Exact details on dates, times and programmes can be obtained directly from the organiser.
If you love Christmas markets in South Tyrol, the atmosphere that you breathe, the scents and music that resonate in the air, you cannot miss the Christmas Market of Meran. The city, famous for its thermal baths, at Christmastime becomes even more beautiful!
The Meran Christmas Market starts November 25th, and you can visit it until 6th January. Countless exhibitors who will offer you many original ideas for Christmas presents! Also, this year, in the Thermenplatz Square, enjoy the great lit Christmas tree.
Opening hours Christmas Market in Meran 2023/24:
- Opening 24th November 2023
- Monday to Thursday: 11:00 am-7:00 pm (food stalls until 9:00 pm)
- Friday, Saturday and public holidays: 10:00 am-8:00 pm (food stalls until 10:30 pm)
- Sunday: 10:00 am-7:00 pm (food stalls until 9:00 pm)
- 24th December: 10:00 am-3:30 pm (food stalls until 5:00 pm)
- 25th December: closed
- 31st December: 10:00 am-3:30 pm (food stalls until 5:00 pm)
- 6th January: 10:00 am-08:00 pm (food stalls until 10:30 pm)
Street: Freiheitstraße 45
Venue: I-39012 Meran
Tel.: +39 0473 272 000