Region: Meran and environs
Once a year, during the vintage car rally "Südtirol Classic" in Schenna you can see some special vehicles on South Tyrol’s streets.
From 8 to 15 July 2018, many wonderful cars are on their way through Meran and environs, Southern South Tyrol and the mountain passes of the Dolomites.
They bear melodic names such as Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster or Giulietta, date back at least to the sixties and are virtues for car lovers. In the mornings and in the evenings they can be admired in the town center of Schenna.
Programme of "Südtirol Classic" 2018:
- Sunday, 8 July: Arrival and welcoming of the participants
- Monday, 9 July: Discovering Mt. Ortler
- Tuesday, 10 July: Jaufenpass and Sterzing
- Wednesday, 11 July: Wine, castles and residences in Meran and surroundings
- Thursday, 12 July: 2nd check-in + tour through Meran and environs with parade and Classic Party in Schenna
- Friday, 13 July: Tour of the Dolomites
- Saturday, 14 July: Panoramic tour and closing evening
- Sunday, 15 July: Award ceremony and morning pint with live music