Christmas market BozenDUE TO THE REGULATIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, EVENTS CAN BE CANCELLED, POSTPONED OR HELD IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL SAFETY MEASURES!
Region: Bozen and environs
What’s the reason of the special air of South Tyrol’s biggest Christmas market, which attracts every year thousands of visitors from all over Europe?
Maybe the countless lights and the nice Christmas decoration, which for more than one month create a very special atmosphere in the town center.
Maybe the many colorful stands, where you can find many pleasant gift ideas, as well as Christmassy kickshaws and hot punch; maybe also the particular ambience of the city of Bozen all around…
The best way to find it out: See it with your own eyes, have a look at the precious objects on the market stands and enjoy the smell of freshly-baked biscuits, mulled wine and fresh winter air.
Opening hour of the Christmas market in Bozen:
- 29th November 2019 to 6th January 2020
- Every day: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Inauguration - 29th November: 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- 29th November (Long Night of Museums): 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- 24th December: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- 25th December: closed
- 31st December: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- 1st January: 12 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tourist office Bozen
Südtiroler Straße 60 - I-39100 Bozen
Phone: +39 0471 307 000