Mountain Card Pustertal
1 ticket – 13 cable cars – 5 areas for your mountain experience: These are the basics of the advantage ticket that invites you to discover the mountains in the holiday region of Pustertal in summer.
Hiking trails and via ferratas, summer toboggan runs, exciting museums, adventure parks with water, dinosaurs and more… In the hiking areas of the Pustertal Valley, countless possibilities await you in the warm season, offering fun and action.
To get up to the mountains quickly, cable cars are in operation in many regions. With the Mountain Card Pustertal, you can use a total of 13 lifts in the areas 3 Zinnen Dolomites, Kronplatz, Gitschberg Jochtal, Speikboden and Klausberg at a special price.
Mountain Card – details & prices
The Mountain Card Pustertal is available in 3 variants, depending on what you want to do and how many mountain rides you want. The rides can be taken as desired at any of the participating cable cars.
- 8 rides uphill and down in the whole summer (€125), 5 rides in 7 days (€85) or 3 rides in 5 days (€68)
- Adult prices valid from 16 years, reduced junior tickets for kids between 8 and 16 years, children under 8 years ride for free
- Four-legged friends, mountain bikes and paragliders not included in the price
- Tickets are personal, i.e. non-transferable
- Ticket sale online and at the points of sale of the single cable car
Mobilitätskonsortium Mountain Card Pustertal
Tel: +39 0474 552 400