Summer on the Reschenpass offers lots of opportunities for spending your leisure time – rambles through the impressive natural landscape, but also demanding mountain tours, bike trips or even boat trips on the lake of Reschen.
For your carefree holiday in the region of Reschenpass and Vinschgau, there is offered the 3-Country Card valid from 26th May to 8th October 2023. With this card you can use busses, trains and funicular railways for free. Included are also entries in museums, adventure worlds and many other attractive offers.
In addition, there is the 3-Country Bike Card with free bike transport in all cable cars.
- Adults: 3 days: €55, 6 in 7 days: €75
- Youth: 3 days: €41.50, 6 in 7 days: €56.50
- Children: 3 days: €25, 6 in 7 days: €34
- Children until the year of birth 2017 accompanied by an adult with 3-Country Card: free
The 3-Country Card includes:
- 7 funicular railways: cable cars Nauders (Mutzkop. Bergkastel, Zirmbahn), cable car Haideralm, cable car Schöneben, chair lift Watles, cable car Scuol
- Free use of the ÖBB post bus (Austria) from Landeck to Nauders
- Free use of public transport in South Tyrol
- Free use of the post bus (Switzerland) from Nauders to Scuol and Samnaun, between Mals and Müstair
- Additional services, for example, free admission to Altfinstermünz, guided tour in the bunker in Reschen and much more