Mobilcard South Tyrol
Travelling in an affordable and easy way – exploring the sunny side of the Alps with means of public transports and the Mobilcard.
With the means of public of transport, you can reach nearly all excursion destinations in South Tyrol in a cheap and easy way and you don’t have to think about petrol prices and risk of traffic jams. Quite the contrary as you can lean back, enjoy the landscape and reach your destination saving money too.
The Mobilcard includes all means of public transport:
- all regional trains in South Tyrol - Brenner-Trient, Mals-Innichen/Vierschach
- all local busses
- the cable ways to Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten, Vöran and Kohlern
- the Ritten Railway and the funicular to the Mendel
- the PostBus Switzerland between Mals and Müstair
Prices for the Mobilcard:
- 1 day Mobilcard: €15 adults / €7.50 children
- 3 days Mobilcard: €23 adults / €11.50 children
- 7 days Mobilcard: €28 adults / €14 children
The Mobilcard is available in all points of sale of the South Tyrolean linked transport system, in the tourism associations and in many hotels and guest houses.