Indoor climbing in South Tyrol
The biggest climbing halls in South Tyrol that are open all year are Salewa Cube in Bozen, Vertikale in Brixen and the climbing centre Bruneck. Also, the Rockarena in Meran offers pure indoor and outdoor climbing fun. However, the Rockarena has reduced opening times and opening days during the warm months.
Other climbing halls in South Tyrol
The following halls may not offer that much different routes, but they all have an own boulder area. A few halls are open daily all year round, others have rest days or rest months.
- The Dolomites Arena of Sport Sexten offers a 16 m high wall and about 80 routes. Further information about the climbing hall in Sexten: +39 0474 710 688
- The sports centre Nordic Arena in Toblach offers a 23 m high climbing hall with about 80 routes. Further information: +39 335 594 9871
- In Wolkenstein in Gröden, the Nives climbing hall offers about 55 routes on walls that are up to 12 m high. Further information: +39 0471 794 133
- The SportArena Passeier in St. Leonhard with about 400 m² of climbing space is located next to the football pitch. Further information: +39 0473 656 226
- In Passeiertal, there is another, a bit smaller climbing hall in the middle school of St. Martin. Further information: +39 0473 656 188.
- The climbing hall Trattla in Martell has been renovated and restructured. Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The climbing hall in Eppan is situated in the village centre of St. Michael. It has a climbing space of 200 m² on a height of 8.5 m. Further information: +39 0471 663 957 (nearby bowling bar).
- Tramin has an about 300 m² climbing hall with a height of 12 m. Further information: +39 333 631 6483
- In the climbing hall in Jenesien, you can climb about 60 routes. Further information: email@example.com
- The climbing spot Ibrsche in Sarntal has a climbing space of 400 m²: Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreover, there are many smaller climbing halls such as in Welschnofen and Schluderns as well as solely boulder halls such as in St. Ulrich/Runggaditsch in Gröden or in Kastelruth/Telfen.