36 hours hike with Kammerlander
As far as your lake will take you – discover the South Tyrolean mountains during a 1.5-day tour with Hans Kammerlander!
From 27th to 29th August 2020, there will again be a 36-hours hike with Hans Kammerlander. As every year, the routes will change and allow passionate hikers and nature lovers to explore the South Tyrolean mountain world in a very special way.
Kammerlander’s 36-hours hike in 2020:
- From 27th to 29th August 2020
- Hikes from St. Peter/Villnöss (breakfast) to Regensburger hut (lunch), afterwards to Wolkenstein, Sella Pass and Plattkofel hut (dinner); onward to Tierser Alm, scent to Schlernhaus hut and descent to Kompatsch (breakfast); to Mont de Seuc, on to Raschötz cable car (lunch), to Mt. Raschötz and back to St. Peter/Villnöss with shuttle service from Zanser Alm.
- Tour with Hans Kammerlander and his guides
- Breakfast at the start and final buffet for all hikers as well as lunches and dinner
- Requirements: total health, sure-footedness and outstanding stamina
Office Hans Kammerlander
Phone: +39 0474 690 012