Experience the mountains
Region: Meran and environs
Go on a hike with experienced mountain guides to the most beautiful destinations around Dorf Tirol or in the famous Dolomites!
If you like hiking, you will surely love Dorf Tirol, because the village is in the middle of the nature park Texelgruppe and offers countless trails for hikers and mountaineers. In addition, the guided tours of the series of events called "Experience the mountains" guarantees special experiences and unforgettable moments in the mountains.
In July and August 2018, the mountain guides Hans Kammerlander, Simon Gietl, Ulrich Reiterer and others accompany you to the most wonderful alps and mountain tops around Dorf Tirol, in the legendary Dolomites and in other attractive regions in South Tyrol.
Experience the mountains 2018 - the programme:
- 5th July: Surrounding the Three Peaks (with Simon Gietl)
- 12th July: Latemar (with Ulrich Reiterer)
- 18th July: From St. Vigil in Enneberg to Lake Pragser Wildsee (with Hans Kammerlander)
- 19th July: Sunrise on Mutkopf with mountain breakfast
- 26th July: Guided tour to Spronserjoch
- 2nd August: Peak experience in Sulden - to the highest mountains in South Tyrol (with Simon Gietl)
- 2nd August: Multivision show by South Tyrolean alpinist Simon Gietl
- 9th August: Highlight tour: Peak experiences in Sarntal
- 16th August: Schnalstal (Pfossental) - Eisjöchl - Pfelders in Passeiertal (with Ulrich Reiterer)
- 23rd August: Guided tour to Spronserjoch
- 29th August: From Grönder Joch to Puez hut and back along Langental Valley (with Hans Kammerlander)
- 30th August: Sunrise on Mutkopf with mountain breakfast
Other guided hikes are organized on Thursdays in July and August. The number of participants for the single tours is limited and registration is possible until 5 pm of the day before the tour.
Tourism Association Dorf Tirol
Phone: +39 0473 923 314
Photo © Tourism Association Dorf Tirol/Kurt Fasolt