Experience the mountainsDUE TO THE CURRENT EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, NO EVENTS WILL BE HELD AT THE PRESENT TIME!
Region: Meran and environs
Go on a hike with experienced mountain guides to the most beautiful destinations around Dorf Tirol or in the famous Dolomites!
If you like hiking, you will surely love Dorf Tirol, because the village is in the middle of the nature park Texelgruppe and offers countless trails for hikers and mountaineers. In addition, the guided tours of the series of events called "Experience the mountains" guarantees special experiences and unforgettable moments in the mountains.
In July and August 2019, the mountain guides Hans Kammerlander, Simon Gietl, Ulrich Reiterer and others accompany you to the most wonderful alps and mountain tops around Dorf Tirol, in the legendary Dolomites and in other attractive regions in South Tyrol.
Experience the mountains 2019 - the programme:
- 5th July: Arthur Hardegen path - Ahrntal (with Simon Gietl)
- 10th July: Sunrise on Mutkopf (with Petra Niederstätter)
- 11th July: Schnalstal (Pfossental) - Eisjöchl - Pfelders in Passeiertal (with Ulrich Reiterer)
- 25th July: Guided tour to Spronserjoch (with Monica Auer and Georg Stoinschek)
- 31th July: King Laurin - Rosengarten (with Hans Kammerlander)
- 8th August: Via Ferrata Heini Holzer - Ifinger (with Ulrich Reiterer)
- 15th August: Sulden - Madritschjoch - Martell (with Ulrich Reiterer)
- 21st August: Sunrise on Mutkopf (with Petra Niederstätter)
- 22nd August: Guided tour to Spronserjoch (with Monica Auer and Georg Stoinschek)
- 28th August: Hoher Dieb in Ulten (with Hans Kammerlander)
Other guided hikes are organized on Tuesdays in July and August. The number of participants for the single tours is limited and registration is possible until 5 pm of the day before the tour.
Tel.: +39 0473 923 314
Photo © Tourism Association Dorf Tirol/Kurt Fasolt