Winter Ski Opening Vierschach-Helm
On the 29th of November will be celebrated the long awaited union of the skiing areas Helm and Rotwand with a lot of fun, musical highlights and unlimited ski fun!
The Winter Ski Opening at the valley station Vierschach-Helm in Hochpustertal will be celebrated with a big party this year. Cause this winter season brings a lot of new advantages for the skiing areas Helm and Rotwand and for all passionate skiers.
Besides the union of the two skiing areas there will be celebrated also the opening of the new train station Vierschach-Sextner Dolmites with the service building Punka. Thanks to the new train station, skiers can reach the slopes easily by train, which stops directly at the valley station of the cable car.
Open air programme:
- 2:30 pm opening speech on the big concert platform
- 3:00 pm concert with Marc Pircher (Tyrolean folk music)
- 4:00 pm ABBA99
- 5:00 pm 4Twenty (Hip-Hop/Rap & Soul mixed with Reggae)
- 6:30 pm Rea Garvey with band
- 8:15 pm big firework
- from 8:00 pm various DJs like Eberhard Forcher from radio Ö3, from South Tyrol Ralph Cieli, the Clockartz and the Duo Quizzow
- from midnight DJ Justin Prime from Holland
You can buy the tickets in all tourist offices of Hochpustertal, in all ATHESIA shops and in the ticket offices of the cable cars of Sexten. The ticket costs 37 € and includes the Winter Ski Opening and one free ski day in the skiing areas Helm, Rotwand and Haunold within the 21st of December 2014.
Sextner Dolomiten AG
tel.: +39 0474 710355