Dolomiti RangerDUE TO THE REGULATIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, EVENTS CAN BE CANCELLED, POSTPONED OR HELD IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL SAFETY MEASURES!
Little explorers and their parents have the chance to discover the nature and to enter into the world of stones in Hochpustertal. Adventure, fun and learning by playing are in the centre of attention. The keenest discoverers will get the Dolomiti Ranger-diploma!
Dolomiti Ranger is an event for children from seven to twelve and their parents, who want to discover the impressive nature of the Dolomites in the nature park Fanes-Sennes-Prags and the environs of the mountains Drei Zinnen.
The informed rangers, who are leading the groups, provide a lot of fun, entertainment, interesting information and exciting experiments. Dolomiti Ranger consists of two different modules which are held every Tuesday and Wednesday and can be absolved also separately. Everybody who attends all two modules receives the Dolomiti Ranger-diploma.
- A journey of discovery into the Nature Park: The children, without parents, have the possibility to learn something about the origin of the Dolomites, basics of geology and to make exciting experiments.
- Night walk in the Wood Wonder World of Toblach
- Night excursion in the magic wood of Sexten
Further information and registration:
- Sexten: phone +39 0474 710 310, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Innichen: phone +39 0474 913 149, e-mail email@example.com
- Toblach: phone +39 0474 972 132, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Niederdorf: phone +39 0474 745 136, e-mail email@example.com
- Prags: phone +39 0474 748 660, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Logo © GruppeGut
Photo © TV Hochpustertal