Seppila Summit Meeting
Restaurant Seppila is more than famous. For lovers of the typical South Tyrolean cuisine and fans of rustic ambiences the mountain inn in Taisten nearly has the status of an institution.
For the late summer 2011 the popular restaurant in Taisten has conceived something new, so gourmets will have a plausible excuse to get together and to have a feast. The three-day event called "Seppila Summit Meeting" takes place at the beginning of September and comprises a menu full of delicacies of the local cuisine and refreshments of the brewery belonging to the inn.
Different musicians and bands ensure best musical entertainment, including guitar music with dialect songs as well as classic rock and DJ music. If you want to be active, too, you can take part in guided hiking or biking tours or play football.
Program of Seppila Summit Meeting
Friday, 2nd September:
- Meeting and dinner with South Tyrolean specialties
- Booking of activities for Saturday
- 7 pm "Schubert & Friends"
Saturday, 3rd September:
- guided hike to Mt. Rudelhorn, mountain bike tour Prags-Plätzwiese and football match
- 7 pm "Egon Rabensteiner & thepintapichlrockandrollkapelle"
- 10.30 pm "DJ Hope & AN’Dee"
Sunday, 4th September:
- 11.30 am morning pint
- 2 pm "vielsoatig" guitar music
- 5 pm "Tellura X"
Phone: +39 0474 950 204