Biathlon European Championship U26
Normally the valley of Ridnaun is an idyllic and placid place in South Tyrol – but not so at the end of February 2011, when athletes and biathlon fans from all over the world arrive for the Open European Championship U26.
During this thrilling event on the one hand there will be offered exciting competition in the categories Individual, Sprint, Relay Race and Pursuit, each for juniors ladies/men and seniors ladies/men. On the other hand there is organized an attractive framework program with much good live music and entertainment for young and older guests. And all that in the unique nature and mountain landscape around Ridnaun/Ratschings.
Expected program of the Biathlon European Championship U26:
- Saturday 19th February: arrival and nonofficial training
- Sunday 20th February: official training, opening ceremony and party in the marquee with the live band "Solide Alm"
- Monday 21st February: Individual competitions men, entertainment in the marquee with the band "Barbianer Nachtfalter"
- Tuesday 22nd February: Individual competitions ladies, award ceremony in Sterzing, afterwards "Long night of Biathlon" in Sterzing
- Wednesday 23rd February: official training, greeting for sponsors, guests of honor and teamsters in the theater of Sterzing
- Thursday 24th February: Relay competitions, awards ceremony, fire show and athletes party in the marquee
- Friday 25th February: official training
- Saturday 26th February: Sprint competitions, awards ceremony, entertainment in the marquee with the bands "Südtiroler Spitzbuam" and "Volxrock"
- Sunday 27th February: Pursuit competitions, entertainment in the marquee
Tickets and further information:
Phone: +39 349 006 2066