24 hours hike with Kammerlander
So what about one of the 24 hours hikes with the famous alpinist Hans Kammerlander, for instance through the mountains of his homeland Tauferer Ahrntal?
Kammerlander comes from the small mountain village Ahornach and if he isn’t bound for the Himalayas or Karakorum, he makes different tours in South Tyrol – but always slightly extreme.
The best examples for this extreme touch are his 24 and 36 hours hikes. He makes these tours together with well trained hikers, which want to experience their limits. "As far as your legs can carry you" is the motto of these very long hikes.
Kammerlander’s 24 hours hike 2022:
- From 22nd to 23rd July 2022
- Tour: Start in Feldthurns - Radlseehütte (dinner) - Königsanger - Latzfonserkreuzhütte (breakfast) - Totenkirchl - Villanderer Berg - Gasteiger Sattel - Rittner Horn (lunch) - Huber Kreuz - Barbian
- Ascent ca. 3,000 hm, descent ca. 2,500 hm, route ca. 40 km
- Tour with Hans Kammerlander and his guides
- Welcoming and final buffet for all hikers
- Requirements: absolute health, sure-footedness and above-average physical condition
Street: J. Jungmannstraße 8
Venue: I-39032 Sand in Taufers
Tel.: +39 0474 690 012