Südtirol GuestPass Algund
1 card, 80 museums, all means of public transport in South Tyrol and many other advantages – the Südtirol GuestPass Algund is your ticket for unforgettable holidays in Algund!
You will get the advantage card if you spend at least one night in one of the participative accommodations in Algund: it is included in the room price. With the Südtirol GuestPass Algund, you can use all means of regional public transport in South Tyrol as well as some funiculars and visit 80 museums for free.
Inclusive services of Südtirol GuestPass Algund
- Regional trains between Brenner and Trento, Mals and Vierschach
- Public transport buses (city and regional buses)
- Funiculars: Jenesien, Ritten, Meransen, Mölten, Vöran, Kohlern and Aschbach
- The narrow gauge railway on Ritten and the funicular railway to Mendel
- Post bus Switzerland between Mals and Müstair
- Single admission to circa 80 museums
- Discounts at ski and bike rentals and many leisure facilities
The Südtirol GuestPass Algund also allows you to have access to the GuestCard services and offers on site: Information is offered at the tourist office of Algund at your arrival.
Please click on the link in the e-mail to complete your subscription.