Eisacktal Fine Cuisine Festival
The Eisacktal Fine Cuisine Festival has already existed for 46 years. Therefore it is the oldest specialty week throughout South Tyrol and at the same time a tasty journey through the manifold cuisine of the region Eisacktal.
For several days in March, restaurants and inns in Eisacktal focus on regional products and cuisine and invite gourmets to taste traditional recipes and dishes. Every year they choose another motto, for example apples, milk products, cereals or herbs.
During the speciality weeks gourmets will have the opportunity to taste many traditional dishes, refined with new ideas and fanciful creations of the local chefs.
All restaurants participating in the event:
- Restaurant Moarwirt - Gossensass
- Hotel Wiesnerhof - Wiesen/Pfitsch
- Hotel Restaurant Lilie - Sterzing
- Restaurant Arbor - Sterzing
- Hotel Post - Maria Trens - Freienfeld
- Romantik Hotel & Restaurant Stafler – Freienfeld
- Hotel Löwenhof - Vahrn
- Hotel Restaurant Pacher - Vahrn/Neustift
- Restaurant Haller - Kranebitt/Brixen
- Restaurant Residence Sunnegg - Kranebitt/Brixen
- Restaurant Fink - Brixen
- Hotel Restaurant Alpenrose - Brixen
- Restaurant Kircherhof - Albeins
- Restaurant Pitzock - Villnöss
- Hotel Restaurant Feldthurnerhof - Feldthurns
- Hotel Restaurant Steinbock - Villanders
Tourism Board Eisacktal
Phone: +39 0472 802 232