Eisacktal Fine Cuisine FestivalDUE TO THE REGULATIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, EVENTS CAN BE CANCELLED, POSTPONED OR HELD IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL SAFETY MEASURES!
The Eisacktal Fine Cuisine Festival is taking palce for the 48th time this year. Inf act,it is the oldest speciality week throughout South Tyrol and at the same time a tasty journey through the manifold cuisine of the region Eisacktal.
For several days in March, restaurants and inns in Eisacktal focus on regional products and cuisine and invite gourmets to taste traditional recipes and dishes. Every year they choose another motto, for example apples, milk products, cereals or herbs.
During the speciality weeks gourmets will have the opportunity to taste many traditional dishes, refined with new ideas and fanciful creations of the local chefs.
All restaurants participating in the event:
- Restaurant Moarwirt - Gossensass
- Schaurhof - Sterzing
- Hotel Restaurant Lilie - Sterzing
- Restaurant Arbor - Sterzing
- Hotel Post - Maria Trens - Freienfeld
- Romantik Hotel & Restaurant Stafler – Freienfeld
- Hotel Löwenhof - Vahrn
- Hotel Restaurant Pacher - Vahrn/Neustift
- Restaurant Fink - Brixen
- Restaurant Residence Sunnegg - Brixen
- Gasthof Kircherhof - Albeins
- AO Restaurant by Haller - Brixen
- Alpenrose's dining & living - Pinzagen
- Restaurant Pitzock - Villnöss
- Taubers Unterwirt - Feldthurns
- Hotel Restaurant Feldthurnerhof - Feldthurns
- Hotel Restaurant Steinbock - Villanders
All guest who have their meal in at least one of these restaurants, will have the chance to win a gourmet dinner.
Tourism Board Eisacktal
Phone: +39 0472 802 232
Photo © Florian Andergassen