Christmas market BrixenDUE TO THE REGULATIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, EVENTS CAN BE CANCELLED, POSTPONED OR HELD IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL SAFETY MEASURES!
Would you like to enjoy the Christmassy atmosphere in the Episcopal town, delicacies of the season and find some special Christmas presents?
On the Christmas market that annually turns the town in Eisacktal in a wonderful and impressive ambience, you can relish the Advent to the full.
Countless original gift articles, small and bigger presents and nice souvenirs are waiting for you on the market stalls in the town center of Brixen.
In addition there were offered horse-drawn carriage rides through the old town, a carousel, pony trekking and handicraft works for children. Even St Nicholas will visit the Christmas market in Brixen.
Culinary Advent specialties
Not forgetting about the culinary delicacies which are typical for Christmas in South Tyrol: Of course you can taste mulled wine and hot apple juice, but also goulash and barley soup, different types of dumplings and many sweet specialties.
Opening hours of the Christmas market in Brixen:
- From 29th November 2019 to 6th January 2020
- Monday - Thursday: from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: from 10 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Sundays and holidays: from 9.30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 24th and 31st December: from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The market is closed on 25th December
- 1st January: from 12 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 6th January: from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tourist office Brixen
Phone: +39 0472 275 252