Christmas market BrixenOur editorial team always tries to provide detailed and accurate information, but it is possible that events undergo changes that we are unable to update in real time. Exact details on dates, times and programmes can be obtained directly from the organiser.
On the Christmas market that annually turns the town in Eisacktal in a wonderful and impressive ambience, you can relish the Advent to the full.
Countless original gift articles, small and bigger presents and nice souvenirs are waiting for you on the more than 30 market stalls in the town centre of Brixen.
In addition, there were offered: nostalgic horse-drawn carriage rides through the old town, a large Advent calendar on the cathedral square of Brixen, a Light Musical Show in the courtyard of the Hofburg, and even St Nicholas and the Krampus will visit the Christmas market in Brixen.
Culinary Advent specialities
Not forgetting about the culinary delicacies which are typical for Christmas in South Tyrol: Of course you can taste mulled wine and hot apple juice, but also goulash and barley soup, different types of dumplings and many sweet specialities.
Opening hours of the Christmas Market in Brixen
- From 24 November 2023 to 6 January 2024
- Monday to Thursday: 11:00 am-7:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00 am-7:30 pm
- Sunday and on public holidays: 10:00 am-7:00 pm
- 24th and 31st December: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
- 1st January: 12:00 am-7:00 pm
- 6th January: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
- Closed on 25th December 2023
- Food stalls: They stay open an hour and a half longer.
Street: Regensburger Allee 9
Venue: I-39042 Brixen
Tel.: +39 0472 275 252