Cable car Friday in VöranDUE TO THE CURRENT EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, NO EVENTS WILL BE HELD AT THE PRESENT TIME!
Region: Meran and environs
Alpine-Mediterranean delicacies, high-quality products and local producers – this is the “Cable car Friday” in Vöran.
On 17th July, 21st August and 11th September 2020, the restaurants and inns in Vöran will spoil you with delicious specialities.
Each participating restaurant collaborates with local producers and transforms the high-quality product from the region into Alpine and Mediterranean delicacies. Also, you will learn more about the single products and their production process.
Restaurants, menu & producers:
- Restaurant Alber: Keep on beefing! Firoentina & Tatar (Wieser Rind) **
- Eggerhof farm: Cool with herbs! Do-it-your-yourself natural cosmetics (Alexia Zöggeler) *
- Leadner Alm hut: Go wild! Dishes with wild herbs (Eichernhof farm) *
- Restaurant Oberwirt; Burger & more (Obertimpflerhof farm) **
- Restaurant das Stübele: Honey in the pot: Sweet greetings from the Stübele (Gabriel Aster) **
- Bistrò Sunnseit: Vöran go! Local & excellent dishes (various producers from Vöran) **
- Pizzeria Cafè Veranum: la dolce vita! Apertivo & pizzette (various producers from Vöran) **
- Gasthof Waldbichl: woods & meadows! 0-kilometre cuisine (Spitalerhof & Mandlerhof farms) *
* lunchtime only | ** dinner only
Registration is required at the local tourist office.
Photo: © Tourist office Hafling - Pircher Roland