Gompm Alm „the unplugged taste“DUE TO THE CURRENT EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, NO EVENTS WILL BE HELD AT THE PRESENT TIME!
Region: Meran and environs
An idyllic pasture, 7 award-winning chefs and artful creations – a pure enjoyment at the unique culinary event in the environs of Meran!
On August 30th 2020, the picturesque Gompm Alm transforms itself into a meeting place for gourmets and connoisseurs. 7 award-winning chefs prepare exquisite dishes on old wood-burning stoves. The culinary delights are accompanied by suitable regional wines, beers and homemade juices.
The various cooking points of Gompm Alm “the unplugged taste” are located on the meadows around the mountain cabin. While enjoying the antipasti, the appetizer, the main course and the desserts, you may look over the shoulders of the cooks preparing the dishes.
Participating chefs in 2020:
- Gerhard Wieser (Restaurant Trenkerstube in Dorf Tirol)
- Raimund Brunner (Restaurant Anna Stuben in St. Ulrich in Gröden)
- Luis Haller (Luisl Stube at Schlosswirt Forst in Algund)
- Othmar Raich (Restaurant Miil in Tscherms)
- Walter Weger (Gompm Alm in Schenna)
- and the 2 other international chefs
Moreover, you may taste the exquisite products of local producers at different enjoyment points.
The deposit of 140 € per person includes all dishes, beverages and the tasting. Please sign in due time, as the number of participants is limited.
Photos: © Andreas Marini