Gompm Alm „the unplugged taste“
Region: Meran and environs
An idyllic pasture, 7 award-winning chefs and artful creations – a pure enjoyment at the unique culinary event in the environs of Meran!
On August 26th 2018, the picturesque Gompm Alm transforms itself into a meeting place for gourmets and connoisseurs. 7 award-winning chefs prepare exquisite dishes on old wood-burning stoves without any electricity. The culinary delights are accompanied by suitable regional wines, beers and homemade juices.
The various cooking points of Gompm Alm “the unplugged taste” are located around the mountain cabin, on the meadows or in the woods. While enjoying the antipasti, the appetizer, the main course and the desserts, you may look over the shoulders of the cooks preparing the dishes.
Participating chefs in 2018:
- Gerhard Wieser (Restaurant Trenkerstube in Dorf Tirol)
- Raimund Brunner (Restaurant Annastube in St. Ulrich in Gröden)
- Luis Haller (Luisl Stube at Schlosswirt Forst in Algund)
- Othmar Raich (Restaurant Miil in Tscherms)
- Walter Weger & Urban Barbieri (Gompm Alm in Schenna)
- amd another international chef: Michael Kofler (A)
Moreover, you may taste the exquisite products of local producers at different enjoyment points.
The deposit of 130 € per person includes all dishes, beverages and the tasting. Please sign in in due time, as the number of participants is limited.
Photos: © Andreas Marini