At the Sabiona – Eisacktal Valley White Wine Days in Klausen you can enjoy delicious wines, a picturesque scenery and an entertaining programme with music!
The Eisacktal White Wine Days take place in the beautiful alleys of the old town of Klausen at the end of June. This year everything is about the best wines from Eisacktal, which come from the vineyards between Neustift and Klausen.
Sabiona19 – Eisacktal Valley White Wine Days in Klausen:
- Friday, 21st June from 6 pm until 11 pm: Aperitivo Lungo in the inns in Klausen
- Saturday, 22nd June from 5 pm: Mile of pleasures with wine tasting in the historical centre
- 23rd to 28th June: Special theme evenings about wine in the inns in Klausen
- Friday, 28th June: Wine & cheese tasting in Villnöss
- Saturday, 29th June: Hiking tour across the vineyards of Feldthurns
- Sunday, 30th June from 6 pm: Wine & Jazz in the Eisacktal Winery in collaboration with Südtirol Jazz Festival