Hiking camp Lana
Region: Meran and environs
Meran and environs is a real paradise for hikers and mountaineers – and the hiking camp an ideal possibility to discover this unique landscape!
Blue sky, some snow-covered mountains and in the valley already blooming flowers and trees… If you would like to spend some days in spring in Lana, we recommend you the hiking camp that is organized by the local tourist office, local mountain guides and selected guesthouses.
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, there are offered different hikes. Start is always at 9.15 a.m. next to the tourist office Lana and down to your whim and fitness you can choose between easy and more challenging tours.
Hiking camp Lana 2018:
- 23.04.2018: Graf Volkmar Weg
- 25.04.2018: Grissian - Apollonia
- 27.04.2018: Kalterer Höhenweg - Gummererhof
- 30.04.2018: Ultner Höfeweg und Urlärchen
- 02.05.2018: Weg der 1000 Stufen
- 04.05.2018: Hafling-Wurzer Alm
- 07.05.2018: Schöneck - Felixer Weiher
- 09.05.2018: Tschaufen
- 11.05.2018: Ultner Talweg (von St. Walburg nach St. Pankraz)
- 14.05.2018: Weißbrunner Almwanderung
- 16.05.2018: Großer Mittager
- 18.05.2018: Vigiljoch - Naturnser Alm - Alpenrosenweg
Tourist office Lana and environs
Phone: +39 0473 561 770