Be it kids or adults, high on the mountains or down in the valleys, the varied landscape in South Tyrol can best be discovered on two wheels. If you would like to rent a bike, to shorten the arrival or return trip and to expand your excursion radius, the bikemobil Card will be the best option.
Details about the bikemobil Card
With this combined ticket for one, three or seven days, you can use all means of public transport in South Tyrol (bus, train, cableway) in South Tyrol:
- Regional trains between Brenner and Trento, Mals and Innichen/Vierschach
- Local bus services (urban, extra-urban and city bus services)
- Ritten, Jenesien, Kohlern, Mölten, Vöran and Meransen cableways
- Ritten railway and Mendel funicular
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair (CH)
For long-distance trains (e.g. EC or Frecciargento) and for the bus shuttle services between Toblach and Auronzo hut near the Famous Three Peaks (line 444) as well as between Welsberg and Lake Prags (line 439) the bikemobil Card is not valid.
In addition, with the bikemobil Card, you can rent a bike on a day of your choice at one of the numerous rental stations by “Südtirol Rad” or “Papin Sport”. Two points must be considered: The rental bike can be returned only to a rental station of the organisation where it was rented (“Südtirol Rad” or “Papin Sport”) due to organisational reasons. As well, the bikemobil Card does not entail transporting the rental bike on the means of public transport.
The bikemobil Card is available at the südtirolmobil sales points, at the tourist offices as well as at all rental stations with the marking “Südtirol Rad”.
- bikemobil Card for 1 day: 25 €
- bikemobil Card for 3 days: 30 €
- bikemobil Card for 7 days: 35 €
The tickets for children from 6 to 14 years are half price. Children under 6 years travel for free on the means of public transport.