Bike shuttles in South Tyrol
The selection of bike shuttles in Vinschgau and Pustertal is very large. However, transport services for cyclists can also be found in the other regions. Some taxi providers also offer trips beyond the borders of South Tyrol, for example when crossing the Alps.
Some bike shuttles also offer guided bike tours or a bike rental. Others have specialized in Alpine cross variants, with return and baggage transport via the Brenner or Reschen Pass. Moreover, many BikeHotels Südtirol and other hosts offer shuttle services for their guests.
Bike shuttles in Vinschgau & Meran
In summer, there are shuttles from Südtirolbike (firstname.lastname@example.org | +39 331 950 4005) in Vinschgau. They run with a fixed timetable and stops on several lines to the starting point of popular tours or back again, e.g. Lake Reschen or Stilfser Joch. These shuttles operate with a fixed minimum number of passengers or if a minimum price is paid. Online booking is recommended.
Individual shuttle rides can be booked with various providers:
• Freeride Vinschgau, Latsch/Goldrain/Schlanders: email@example.com | +39 348 042 7229
• Vinschgau Shuttle, Kastelbell-Tschars: firstname.lastname@example.org | +39 335 682 8514
• Naturns Shuttle, Naturns: email@example.com | +39 348 498 4756
• Bus Prenner, St. Valentin auf der Haide: firstname.lastname@example.org | +39 335 543 8690
• Mobilcar, Schlanders: email@example.com | +39 338 507 5462
• Bikeshuttle-Team, Glurns: firstname.lastname@example.org | +39 320 311 4552
• Taxi Lampe, Passeiertal: email@example.com | +39 348 762 1149
Bike shuttles in Pustertal
Whether in Hochpustertal with a view of the Three Peaks or around the popular Mt. Kronplatz: The holiday region Pustertal delights bikers with family-friendly cycle paths and fast-paced mountain bike trails. The bike shuttles guarantee a comfortable transfer.
• Rent a Sport, Olang: firstname.lastname@example.org | +39 0474 498 038
• Shuttle-Service Rogger, Sexten: email@example.com | +39 348 842 3779
• Steiner Touring GmbH, Prags: firstname.lastname@example.org | +39 0474 748 674
• Taxi Peer, Toblach: email@example.com | +39 348 268 8899
• Fun Active Rent, Toblach: firstname.lastname@example.org | +39 0474 862 047
Bike shuttles near Sellaronda
In the heart of the Dolomites, in Alta Badia and Gröden, many exciting trails are waiting for mountain bikers, and also road bikers will get their money's worth on the spectacular Dolomite passes. The local bike shuttles transport all kinds of bikes and make your bike holidays even more comfortable.
• Taxi Alta Badia, Wengen: email@example.com | +39 335 711 3557
• Dolomitebike, Wengen: firstname.lastname@example.org, +39 335 121 8327
• Taxi Auto Sella, St. Christina in Gröden: email@example.com | +39 0471 790 033
Other bike shuttles - Eisacktal, Eggental & Kaltern
From challenging Alpine crossings over the Brenner Passa and Dolomite tours in Eggental to pleasant tours along the South Tyrolean Wine Route - bike shuttles are an easy way to get from one place to another.
• Autobus Obereggen, Eggen: firstname.lastname@example.org | +39 328 450 5671
• Mahlknecht, Steinegg: email@example.com | +39 0471 376 562
• Shuttleservice Sausewind, Kaltern: firstname.lastname@example.org | +39 339 744 0483
• Taxi Gasser Drive Service, Vahrn: email@example.com, +39 333 799 9440
Please click on the link in the e-mail to complete your subscription.