Freeride & downhill in South Tyrol
South Tyrol has unlimited possibilities and varied MTB trails to offer. For a very long time, it has been a paradise for enduro and all-mountain bikers. During the last years, however, the offer was expanded for freeriders and downhiller as well.
Hardly any other region in the Alps offers such a good infrastructure for mountain bikers as South Tyrol: Here, you will find bike shuttles, bike rentals, bike schools, bike guides and of course trails for every taste in a dreamlike landscape. Optimal for all mountain bikers, who prefer whizzing down the mountain rather than pedalling up: Many cable cars in South Tyrol offer a comfortable and quick bike transport.
MTB trails for downhill specialists
Freeride and downhill fans get their money's worth, especially in the South Tyrolean bike parks, but there are also some great downhill trails for gravity bikes outside. We have put together a small mixed selection of trails for you:
- Gassl Trail at Bike Park Kronplatz
- Sky Line at Brixen Bikepark on Mt. Plose (will be reopened on 10 June 2023)
- Freeride Ciampinoi in the MTB Trail Arena Val Gardena in Gröden
- Freeride Parcours Gardenaccia in Alta Badia: 2 trails
- Single Trail Frara from Passo Gardena to Kolfuschg in Alta Badia
- Carezza Trail in Welschnofen in Eggental
Please click on the link in the e-mail to complete your subscription.