Val Gardena Card
Gröden is a very popular holiday destination both in summer and in the winter! For instance, its slopes are known throughout the world for international sports competitions.
However, mountain lovers and hikers know that Gröden is also a popular destination during the warm season. For these people there is offered the Val Gardena Card valid from 1st June to 13th October 2019, which allows you to explore the mountains at a favourable price and in a comfortable way without effort.
Services of Val Gardena Card
For adults, the Val Gardena Card for six consecutive days costs 93 €. With this card, you can use all lifts in Gröden, which are open during the summer months:
- Cabin lift Ortisei-Alpe di Siusi
- Chairlift Sole (Alpe di Siusi)
- Funicular Ortisei-Rasciesa
- Cabin lift Ortisei-Furnes-Seceda
- Chair lift Fermeda (Seceda)
- Chairlift S. Cristina-Monte Pana
- Chairlift Monte Pana-Mont Sëura
- Cabin lift S. Cristina-Col Raiser
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Ciampinoi
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Dantercëpies
- Chairlift Cir (Passo Gardena-Dantercëpies)
- Cabin lift Passo Sella-Forcella Sassolungo
- Cabin lift Piz Seteur
- Chairlift Paradiso
If you are in Gröden only for a short trip, the Val Gardena Card is available also for three consecutive days. In this case it costs 70 € for adults. Children up to the age of eight pay only 5 €, if at least one parent buys the card. Older kids and teenagers pay 65 € for six days and 49 € for three days. The Val Gardena Card is available at the tourist offices in Gröden, their members and some of the above-mentioned lifts.