Wine lovers pay attention: Discovering the South Tyrolean Wine route is now easier and more fascinating!
The WinePass allows you to have many interesting advantages for your holidays on the South Tyrolean wine route. You have the possibility to use the public transport in South Tyrol unlimitedly, but also to discover the South Tyrolean museums and the South Tyrolean wine route with many other included benefits.
The most important advantages of WinePass at a glance:
- Unlimited use of public transport in South Tyrol
- Entry to around 90 museums, castles and exhibitions
- More than 60 services regarding wine (guided cellar tours, tastings, theme hikes, pleasure cycling tours etc.) for half the price
- 2 entries per swimming pool at half price (Monday to Friday) at: swimming pool Auer, sports and adventure swimming pool Tramin and Jausenstation Kleiner Montiggler See.
- Entry to the Adventure Park Kaltern, "Wald-Erlebnis Hochseilgarten", for half the price (1 entrance per week)
- E-Bike rental Dave's Garage at Kurtatsch for half the price (one-time rental up to 2 consecutive days)
- 50 % discount at the Vereinigte Bühnen Bozen. Included are a theatre performance and an aperitif of your choice (mainly in German)
The Pass is an exclusive guest card (from 6 years) and is included in the room rates at our partner businesses. It is valid for the entire stay.
Tel. +39 0471 860 659