Dolomites culinary weeksOur editorial team always tries to provide detailed and accurate information, but it is possible that events undergo changes that we are unable to update in real time. Exact details on dates, times and programmes can be obtained directly from the organiser.
The aim of the event, which is organised by the local Hoteliers and Innkeepers Association (HGV), is to showcase the Seiser Alm in gastronomic terms as part of a sustainable event for guests and residents.
During the culinary weeks, you can enjoy excellent dishes and get to know the cooperation of farmers and direct marketers in the region.
The festival opens on 2nd June with the event "Bergler Harass - Picnicking under Mt. Rosengarten". At the foot of Mt. Rosengarten, you can enjoy typical products such as sheep's cheese, deer salami, homemade bread and local sweets. All these delicacies are served to you in a pretty wooden box (harass in dialect). Stretched out on your picnic blanket, you can admire the beautiful landscape at the foot of Mt. Rosengarten and listen to the live music.
Participating restaurants & inns – (table reservations are requested)
- Hotel Zum Turm - Tel. +39 0471 706 349
- Restaurant St. Michael - Tel. +39 0471 700 100
- Mea Via - Tel. +39 0471 796 299
- Restaurant Ritsch Schwaige - Tel. +39 0471 727 910
- Tschötsch Alm - Tel. +39 320 066 1425
- Alpenhotel Panorama - Tel. +39 0471 727 968
- Zallinger - Tel. +0471 727 947
Völs am Schlern
- Romantik Hotel Turm - Tel. +39 0471 725 014
- Pitschlmann - Tel. +39 0471 725 544
- Hofer Alpl - Tel. +39 349 400 8560
- Umser Mühlele - Tel. +39 371 384 6531
Moreover, local producers offer a varied programme, with guided tours and tastings of local products.
- Pflegerhof: guided tour herb farm
- Hofkäserei Hof zu Fall: guided tour & cheese tasting
- Stampferhof: guided tour & speck tasting
- Zu Plun: guided tour & tasting
- Gostner Schwaige: guided tour & cheese tasting
- Caroma: guided tour coffee roastery
- Prackfolerhof: guided tour & wine tasting
Registration and information about the individual events is available at the respective information offices in Kastelruth, Seis am Schlern, Völs am Schlern and Seiser Alm.
Street: Dorfstraße 15
Venue: I-39050 Völs am Schlern
Tel.: +39 0471 709 600