From Niederdorf to Lake Caldonazzo o Lake Kaltern – the TransTyrol BikeRally 2019 leads across the magnificent mountain world of the Dolomites and is a unique MTB adventure with cool trails!
This year, the TransTirol BikeRally will take place twice: from 28th June to 4th July 2020 and from 13th to 19th September 2020. All participants will look forward to about 300 km of varied trails as well as to a dreamlike natural scenery.
During the 5 or rather 6 stages, the participants will master about 10,000 m in altitude. In addition to the classic version, each stage has a challenge version. In any event, the race will take place without timekeeping.
This year’s start will always be in Niederdorf in the South Tyrolean Hochpustertal. Here at the entrance of the Dolomites – UNESCO World Natural Heritage – there will also be the legendary MTB race Dolomiti Superbike two weeks later. The destinations are Lake Caldonazzo and Lake Kaltern.
TransTirol BikeRally 2020 - 1st Rally (28th June - 4th July)
- Stage 1: Niederdorf - Cortina d'Ampezzo (44 km | 58 km)
- Stage 2: Cortina d'Ampezzo - Falcade (51 km | 59 km)
- Stage 3: Falcade - San Martino di Castrozza (32 km | 33 km)
- Stage 4: San Martino di Castrozza - Levico Terme (67 km | 73 km)
- Stage 5: Levico Terme - Lake Caldonazzo (36 km | 53 km)
TransTirol BikeRally 2020 - 2nd Rally (28th June - 4th July)
- Stage 1: Niederdorf - Niederdorf (57 km | 70 km)
- Stage 2: Niederdorf - St. Vigil in Enneberg (52 km | 62 km)
- Stage 3: St. Vigil in Enneberg - Arabba (40 km | 42 km)
- Stage 4: Arabba - Moena (35 km | 40 km)
- Stage 5: Moena - Deutschnofen (28 km | 48 km)
- Stage 6: Deutschnofen - Lake Kaltern (40 km | 40 km)
All participants of TransTirol BikeRally will look forward to quality at every level. The participation fee includes six overnight stays, baggage transport, transfer back to the starting point, detailed tour information and much more.
Further information & registration: