The sommelier on the slopesOur editorial team always tries to provide detailed and accurate information, but it is possible that events undergo changes that we are unable to update in real time. Exact details on dates, times and programmes can be obtained directly from the organiser.
Between December and April, three ski huts in the skiing area Alta Badia will host exclusive tasting dinners in a winter ambience. Accompanied by a guide and an expert sommelier, you will ski from one hut to the other to taste several fine South Tyrolean wines. Gourmets will enjoy specially created menus with wine pairing, each with its own theme.
At over 2,000 metres above sea level, you will enjoy special delicacies and the best South Tyrolean wines – all in the midst of the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites and its fantastic winter landscape.
The dates and the participating huts:
- 12.12.2023: Ütia de Bioch, Club Moritzino
- 09.01.2024: Las Vegas Lodge, I Tablá
- 23.01.2024: Ütia de Bioch, Club Moritzino
- 20.02.2024: Ütia Lé, L’Tamá
- 05.03.2024: La Munt, L’Tamá
- 12.03.2024: Pic Pre, I Tablá
- 19.03.2024: Ütia Lé, La Munt
- 02.04.2024: Las Vegas Lodge, Pic Pre
The number of participants is limited, registration is possible at the tourist offices in Alta Badia.
Street: Col Alt 36
Venue: I-39033 Corvara
Tel.: +39 0471 836 176