The sommelier on the slopesOur editorial team always tries to provide detailed and accurate information, but it is possible that events undergo changes that we are unable to update in real time. Exact details on dates, times and programmes can be obtained directly from the organiser.
Between January and March, three ski huts in the skiing area Alta Badia will host exclusive tasting dinners in a winter ambience. Gourmets will enjoy specially created menus with wine pairing, each with its own theme.
The partner huts of the wine tasting
- Ütia de Bioch – Bioch, St. Kassian - Tel: +39 329 5914008
- Rifugio Lé - Str. Lé 4, Abtei - Tel: +39 347 2383927
- I Tablá - Loc. La Brancia, Stern - Tel: +39 333 2884417
- Club Moritzino Piz La Ila 2.100 m - Piz La Villa 154, Stern - Tel: +39 0471 847403
- Las Vegas Lodge - Str. Piz Sorega, St. Kassian - Tel: +39 0471 840138
- Ütia Pic Pre - Piz Sorega, St. Kassian- Tel: +39 329 4369568
- Ütia L'Tamá - Str. Rainé 25, Abtei - Tel: +39 333 4918190
At over 2,000 metres above sea level, you will enjoy special delicacies and the best South Tyrolean wines – all in the midst of the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites and its fantastic winter landscape.
The number of participants is limited, registration is possible at the tourist offices in Alta Badia.
Street: Col Alt 36
Venue: I-39033 Corvara
Tel.: +39 0471 836 176