Christmas market in Algund
Region: Meran and environs
At the leisurely Christmas market in Algund you will find cosy Christmas atmosphere, traditional delicacies and unique gift ideas!
If you like the romantic Christmas atmosphere and you can´t get enough of Christmas markets, but you try to avoid mad rush, the Christmas market in Algund is the right choice for you.
Here you can find delicious hot drinks, home-made specialties and nice presents like at the big Christmas markets in South Tyrol – but without hurly-burly and overcrowded streets.
On the ice rink in the centre of Algund you have the possibility to ice-skate in front of a dreamlike backdrop.
- 24th November 2017 - 1st January 2018
- Fridays: from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 24th and 31st December: from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 26th December - 1st January: from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The clubs of Algund are responsible for the gastronomic stands and leave them a little bit longer open also this year.
Tourist board Algund
Tel.: +39 0473 448 600
Photos © Tourist board Algund