A Taste for SkiingOur editorial team always tries to provide detailed and accurate information, but it is possible that events undergo changes that we are unable to update in real time. Exact details on dates, times and programmes can be obtained directly from the organiser.
You love skiing, but you also like to take your place at a well-set table? Then, Alta Badia is exactly the right place for you, because during the initiative “A Taste for Skiing” there are served various delicacies (almost) directly in the snow.
And not just appetizers. Instead, there are offered special delicacies prepared with South Tyrolean quality products by a young cooking talent from Italy. The chef is assigned a mountain hut in the skiing area of Alta Badia, for which he creates a special dish. This is then offered there throughout winter. Of course, there are also offered suitable wines.
To book a table, it is best to call the participating hut directly:
- Ütia Lé | +39 347 238 3927 – Fabrizia Meroi (Restaurant Laite, 1 Michelin star)
- Ütia de Bioch | +39 329 591 4008 – Norbert Niederkofler (Restaurant St. Hubertus, 3 Michelin stars)
- Ütia L'Tamá | +39 333 491 8190 – Alessandro Dal Degan (Restaurant La Tana Gourmet, 1 Michelin star)
- I Tablá | +39 333 288 4417 – Simone Cantafio (Restaurant La Stüa de Michil, 1 Michelin star)
- Las Vegas Lodge | +39 0471 840 138 – Fulvio Pierangelini (Restaurant Rocco Forte Hotels)
- Jimmi Hut | +39 0471 836 776 – Ciccio Sultano (Restaurant Duomo, 2 Michelin stars)
- Pralongiá Hut | +39 0471 836 072 – Antonia Klugmann (Restauran L'Argine a Vencó, 1 Michelin star)
- Club Moritzino | +39 0471 847 403 – Massimiliano Alajmo (Restaurant Le Calandre, 3 Michelin stars)
Further information:Organizer: Alta Badia Tourism Cooperative
Street: Col Alt 36
Venue: I-39033 Corvara
Tel.: +39 0471 836 176
03.12.2022 - 11.04.2023
Ski runs in Alta Badia - Abtei