A Taste for SkiingDUE TO THE REGULATIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, EVENTS ARE CURRENTLY CANCELLED/POSTPONED!
Region: Alta Badia
You love skiing, but you also like to take your place at a well-set table? Then, Alta Badia is exactly the right place for you, because during the initiative "A Taste for Skiing" there are served various delicacies (almost) directly in the snow.
And not just appetizers. Instead, there are offered special delicacies prepared with South Tyrolean quality products by young cooking talents from Italy. Each chef is assigned a mountain hut in the skiing area of Alta Badia, for which he creates a special dish. This is then offered there throughout winter. Of course, there are offered also suitable wines.
To reserve a table, it is best to call the participating huts directly:
- Ütia Lee | +39 347 238 3927
- Ütia L'Tamá | +39 333 491 8190
- Club Moritzino | +39 0471 847 403
- Ütia Las Vegas | +39 0471 840 138
- Ütia I Tablá | +39 333 288 4417
- Ütia de Bioch | +39 338 483 3994
- Ütia Pralnogiá | +39 0471 836 072
- Ütia Jimmy | +39 0471 836 776
Tourist board Alta Badia
Phone: +39 0471 836 176