Christmas fair in LanaDUE TO THE REGULATIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, EVENTS CAN BE CANCELLED, POSTPONED OR HELD IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL SAFETY MEASURES!
Region: Meran and environs
Let yourself be enchanted by the magical Advent atmosphere waiting for you in Lana between market stalls, Christmas tree decoration, candlelight and festive songs. Here, the motto of the Christmas fair is "star-money", because this ancient fairytale reminds us about the real sense of Christmas.
Because the girl of "star-money" gave all their belongings to the poor, till she had nothing more than her last shirt. But the heaven thanked her for her generosity and dropped stars, which turned into golden coins.
"Star-money" Christmas fair
In order to shorten the wait till the most beautiful feast of the year, on the weekends between 30th November and 31st December 2019, Lana offers a varied Advent program. It includes not only numerous stalls full of original gift articles and precious craft, but also concerts and choral singing, handicraft and baking courses for kids and much more.
And with a little of luck, one or the other visitor will be surprised with a heavenly present just as the girl of "star-money" – because the big Christmas draw offers great prizes.
Opening times of the Christmas fair 2019 in Lana:
- Opening on 30 November at 5 p.m.
- Handicraft stand until 24 December, gastronomy until 31 December
- 30.11. - 1.12.2019: 10 am - 7.30 pm
- 5.12.2019: 3 pm - 9 pm (gastronomy)
- 6.12. - 8.12.2019: 10 am - 7.30 pm
- 13.12. - 15.12.2019: 10 am - 7.30 pm
- 20.12. - 23.12.2019: 10 am - 7.30 pm
- 24.12.2019: 10 am - 1.30 pm
- 31.12.2019: 10 am - 1 am (gastronomy)
Photo: © Tourist office Lana