Race Ski-touring 100 kg
The competition is open to both men and women. Special features: men must have a minimum weight of 100 kg and women of 70 kg. Therefore, the organizers will weigh the competitors with all the equipment, and then add the missing kilograms with sand.
The start is planned at 6:30 pm in Ahrntal at the valley station of Klausberg, Steinhaus (1,052 m), the arrival is at the mountain station K1 (1,850 m). Participants will face a difference in height of 798 m.
- Categories: Men/women up to the age of 39 – men/women over 40 years
- Cost of participation: €20 – including a dish of pasta, 1 drink and the necessary sandbags
- Registration: can be made online
- Minimum weight of men: 100 kg (1 kg tolerance at arrival)
- Minimum weight of women: 70 kg (1 kg tolerance at arrival)
- Advantage of 3 minutes with a weight exceeding 110 kg for men and 80 kg for women
Tel.: +39 348 067 5173