Basic Rules for cycling
Cycling is not like driving a car, do not require any examination. Very often the bike, however, can become even more dangerous than driving a car, if you do not comply with a few simple rules that allow you to have fun without crashes!
Here are some simple rules to be respected in order to bring home a good memory of your holiday by bike in South Tyrol:
Rules on bike
- Wearing a helmet is obligatory. Even the best cyclists may fall. Who wears the helmet protects himself and his head from possible falls.
- Usually you go through forest roads where you can meet agricultural vehicles or grazing animals, you must always keep your eyes open!
- If you open gates, close them, too, to avoid the animals to escape.
- Follow the paths marked avoid ruining forests and meadows.
- Garbage should not to be left along the way, but must be brought to home.
- Signs of danger and ban must be respected.
- Moderating the speed where you can meet pedestrians and where the visibility is not so good.
- Being friendly and sociable with other cyclists! You never know if you might need a hand!