Basic rules for cycling
Cycling is not like driving a car, do not require any examination. Very often the bike, however, can become even more dangerous than driving a car, if you do not comply with a few simple rules that allow you to have fun without crashes!
Howe to ride a bike safely:
- Wearing a helmet is obligatory. Even the best cyclists may fall. Who wears the helmet protects himself and his head from possible falls.
- Usually you go through forest roads where you can meet agricultural vehicles or grazing animals, you must always keep your eyes open!
- If you open gates, close them, too, to avoid the animals to escape.
- Follow the paths marked avoid ruining forests and meadows.
- Garbage should not to be left along the way, but must be brought to home.
- Signs of danger and ban must be respected.
- Moderating the speed where you can meet pedestrians and where the visibility is not so good.
- Being friendly and sociable with other cyclists! You never know if you might need a hand!
Popular accommodation in South Tyrol
WINKLER Sport - Spa - Family
The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Also very friendly. The food is amazing. We enjoyed the abondance of activities for all ages.
Recently booked accommodation
Terenten at Mt. Kronplatz
Your holiday: Pure relaxation! Family-run hotel, good starting point for hiking tours, excellent food & wonderful wellness area.
St. Ulrich in Gröden
Family-run hotel in Gröden, furnished in the traditional South Tyrolean style, excellent cuisine, MTB rental for free & much more.
Events in South Tyrol
03.08.2020 - 09.09.2020
The Festival Badiiamusica is a declaration of love to chamber music and celebrates the joint enjoyment of the quiet sounds.
01.08.2020 - 30.08.2020
Bolzano Festival Bozen
In occasion of the Bolzano Festival Bozen, around 500 international musicians perform at extraordinary locations and transform the province’s capital into the epicentre of classical music!
31.07.2020 - 22.08.2020
Summer evenings in Bruneck
Also this summer, on several Friday evenings, the shops in Bruneck will be open longer! A varied music programme is waiting for you too.