Safety measures – South Tyrol & Coronavirus
Where is it currently still necessary to wear a mask?
- It is mandatory to wear respiratory protective devices for workers, users and visitors of health facilities within the departments that host frail, elderly or immunosuppressed patients, identified by the Health Departments of the health facilities themselves, in socio- healthcare and social welfare, including hospitality and long-term care facilities, healthcare residences, hospices, rehabilitation facilities, residential facilities for the elderly.
What are the rules for travelling?
- For entry to Italy from other countries, a 3G certificate has no longer been required since 1 June 2022.
- For the return journey, please observe the current measures of your home country.
- Further information about inbound and outbound travels is available here:
- Website of the autonomous province (in German and Italian)
- Website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Where can I find more detailed information?
- On the page of the Province of South Tyrol you will find more information and news (in German and Italian language).