With the VinschgauCard you can discover South Tyrol for free and enjoy interesting price reductions! All participative hotels, holiday flats, boarding houses and campsites in Vinschgau offer this card for their guests for free from March until November.
With the VinschgauCard you can use public transport in South Tyrol – like busses, local trains, city busses and also some cable cars – for free. So you can discover the beauty of the South Tyrolean landscape not just reasonably, but also eco-friendly and stress-free.
Furthermore, you will get price reductions on the tickets for different museums, leisure time activities and cable cars. In addition, you will get exclusive services and benefits at selected attractions in Vinschgau, which are exclusively reserved for the owners of the VinschgauCard.
Additional services VinschgauCard 2020
- Marienberg Monastery, Burgeis: Prior P. Philipp will accompany you in discovering moments of true tranquillity
- Guided tour of the Prad organic village dairy followed by a tasting of home-made goat's cheese
- Explore the world of bees in the Stelvio National Park with foresters and beekeepers and taste natural honey
- Marble adventure tour with visit to the marble world Laas and a Laas marble gift
- E-bike & organic farm experience in Obervinschgau and joint tasting of farm delicacies
- Experience pleasure on guided tours on the theme of asparagus, apple, wine and chestnut (depending on the season)
- Ötzi Month September at archeoParc in Schnals - anecdotes and interesting facts in the open-air museum
- Visit the climbing Eldorado Martell with its climbing wall and climbing hall with the whole family