With the VinschgauCard you can discover South Tyrol for free and enjoy interesting price reductions! All participative hotels, holiday flats, boarding houses and campsites in Vinschgau offer this card for their guests for free from March until November.
With the VinschgauCard you can use public transport in South Tyrol – like busses, local trains, city busses and also some cable cars – for free. So you can discover the beauty of the South Tyrolean landscape not just reasonably, but also eco-friendly and stress-free.
In addition, you will get a 10 % discount on bike rental at Papin Sport and Sport Service Erwin Stricker. As a further special, you can enjoy exclusive additional services at advantageous prices at selected attractions in Vinschgau, offering great experiences only for owners of the VinschgauCard.
Additional services VinschgauCard 2021
- Guided hike to the astronomical observatory Maseben in Langtaufers with stargazing
- Visit to the Abbot's Chapel of Marienberg Monastery accompanied by Abbot Markus
- E-bike tour to an alpine pasture with visit to the alpine cheese dairy and tasting
- Guided tour of the Prad organic village dairy followed by a tasting of home-made goat's cheese
- Explore the world of bees in the Stelvio National Park with foresters and beekeepers and taste natural honey
- Marble adventure tour with visit to the marble world Laas and a Laas marble gift
- Witches' Kitchen in Vinschgau: Discover the herbs in the National Park Stilfserjoch and their importance as aromatic and medicinal plants
- Shooting and safety training with small-bore rifle at the Biathlon Centre in Martell
- Baking bread at the Niederwieshof Farm with tasting
- Experience pleasure on guided tours on the theme of asparagus, apple, wine and chestnut (depending on the season)
- Ötzi Month September at archeoParc in Schnals - anecdotes and interesting facts in the open-air museum