1 card, 90 museums, all means of public transport in South Tyrol and many other advantages – the AlgundCard is your ticket for unforgettable holidays in Algund!
You will get the special card if you spend at least one night in one of the participative accommodations in Algund. With the AlgundCard you can use all public transport in South Tyrol as well as some funiculars and visit 90 museums for free.
All-inclusive services of the AlgundCard
- Regional trains between Brenner and Trient, Mals and Vierschach
- Public transport buses (city and regional buses)
- Funiculars: Ritten, Jenesien, Meransen, Vöran and Aschbach
- The narrow gauge railway on Ritten and the funicular railway to Mendel
- Post bus Switzerland between Mals and Müstair
- Free admission to circa 90 museums
- Discounts at ski and bike rentals and many leisure facilities
Please click on the link in the e-mail to complete your subscription.