With the VinschgauCard you can discover South Tyrol for free and enjoy interesting price reductions!
All participative hotels, holiday apartments, boarding houses and campsites in Vinschgau offer the VinschgauCard for their guests for free from March until November. This special card is your ticket for totally mobile holidays in South Tyrol.
With the VinschgauCard you can use public transport in South Tyrol – like busses, local trains, city busses and also some cable cars – for free. So you can discover the beauty of the South Tyrolean landscape not just reasonably, but also eco-friendly and stress-free.
Furthermore, you will get price reductions on the tickets for different museums, leisure time activities and cable cars. In addition, you will get exclusive services and benefits at 10 selected attractions in Vinschgau, which are exclusively reserved for the owners of the VinschgauCard.
Additional services VinschgauCard 2019:
- Sunset Kayak Tour: Live an idyllic experience with a guided kayak tour on the Lake Reschen at sunset
- Marienberg Monastery, Burgeis: Visit to the 5th-6th century St Stephen's Church, with its recently discovered paintings
- Guided Alpine Pasture Hike with Cheese Tasting: Alpine-pasture hike with a National Park ranger. The Alpine dairy keeper will provide an insight into everyday life in the Alps
- Laas Marble, Laas: Marble Adventure Tour with a visit to "Laas Marble" and a marble gift
- Carriage Ride Through the Apple Orchards of Vinschgau: A carriage ride through Vinschgau apple garden with a local bio-farmer as your guide
- Guided e-bike tour, Martell: with visit to the dam
- Summer biathlon, Martell: secure shooting practice with small-calibre rifles at the Biathlon centre
- Via Vinum Venostis: An expert will accompany you along the “Via Vinum Venostis” wine trail, followed by sampling of wines and fine brandies
- Making fire like in Ötzi’s days: Learn to make fire like Ötzi with pyrite, flint and tinder fungus
- Pirates of the Etsch river: Pirate rafting ride with treasure hunt on a mysterious island
Tourist information Reschenpass
Tel.: +39 0473 633 101