With the VinschgauCard you can discover South Tyrol for free and enjoy interesting price reductions!
All participative hotels, holiday apartments, boarding houses and campsites in Vinschgau offer the VinschgauCard for their guests for free from March until November. This special card is your ticket for totally mobile holidays in South Tyrol.
With the VinschgauCard you can use public transport in South Tyrol – like busses, local trains, city busses and also some cable cars – for free. So you can discover the beauty of the South Tyrolean landscape not just reasonably, but also eco-friendly and stress-free.
Furthermore, you will get price reductions on the tickets for different museums, leisure time activities and cable cars. In addition, you will get exclusive services and benefits at 12 selected attractions in Vinschgau, which are exclusively reserved for the owners of the VinschgauCard.
Additional services VinschgauCard 2018:
- Sunset Kayak Tour: Live an idyllic experience with a guided kayak tour on the Lake Reschen at sunset
- Watles the Adventure Mountain, Prämajur: Learn the basics of archery at the 3D shooting-range at Watles
- Churburg Castle, Schluderns: Spend one hour photographing among the arches of the loggia and the armoury
- The Medieval Town of Glurns: a leisurely walk through the town, to the tower with permanent exhibition and to the town mill
- Baking Bread - The Traditional Homemade Vinschgau ‘Paarl’: Witness the transformation from grain into the traditional ‘Paarl’ Vinschgau loaf
- Guided Alpine Pasture Hike with Cheese Tasting, guided by a national park ranger with impressing view of the Ortles massif
- Laas Marble, Laas: participants are handed a Laas marble souvenir gift
- Carriage Ride Through the Apple Orchards of Vinschgau: Acarriage ride through Vinschgau apple garden with a local bio-farmer as your guide
- Excursion, Martell: guided excursions in search of the marmots of the Stilfserjoch National Park
- Summer Biathlon, Martell: secure shooting practice with small-calibre rifles at the Biathlon center
- Visit to Wineries or Distilleries: The local wineries and distilleries invite alternately to a guided tour through their farms and cellars
- Dressing up Like Ötzi,the Iceman: Just slip in the fur- and leather clothing of Ötzi’s time to project yourself 5,000 years back in history
Tourist information Reschenpass
Tel.: +39 0473 633 101