Mobilcard South Tyrol
Travelling in a economical and easy way – exploring the sunny side of the Alps with public transports and the Mobilcard Austria.
With the public means of transport you can reach nearly all excursion destinations in South Tyrol in a cheap and easy way and you don’t have to think about petrol prices and risk of traffic jams. Quite the contrary, you can lean back, enjoy the landscape and reach your destination spearing your moneybag.
The Mobilcard includes all public transports, that means:
- all local trains in South Tyrol and down to Trient
- all local buses
- the cable ways to Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten, Vöran and Kohlern
- the Ritten Railway and the funicular to the Mendel
- the PostBus Switzerland between Mals and Müstair.
Prices for the Mobilcard 2018:
- 1 day Mobilcard: 15 € adults / 7.50 € children
- 3 days Mobilcard: 23 € adults / 11.50 € children
- 7 days Mobilcard: 28 € adults / 14 € children
The Mobilcard is available in all points of sale of the South Tyrolean linked transport system, in the tourism associations and in many hotels and guesthouses. Further information: 480 000 471 or from other countries +39 0566 76234.