Klausen Card – alps & wine
The Klausen Card unites numerous advantages in one card and guarantees you exciting and unforgettable holidays in Klausen, Barbian, Feldthurns or Villanders!
With the Klausen Card guests can use all means of public transport in South Tyrol for free. Furthermore you have free entrance to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol and many other advantages.
Gourmets have with the Klausen Card the possibility to taste local wines and grappa directly at the wine-growing estate or at the distillery. The special guest card allows you also to join a varied activity programme in every season.
The Klausen Card – alps & wine is available in every participating accommodation in Klausen, Barbian, Feldthurns and Villanders.
Highlights of the Klausen Card
- Free use of all means of local public transport: all local trains between Brenner and Trento and between Innichen and Mals, all town and extra-urban bus services, the cable cars to Ritten, Jenesien, Vöran, Mölten and Meransen, the funicular railway to Mendel, the narrow gauge railway on Ritten and the PostBus Switzerland between Mals and Müstair.
- You can visit more than 80 participating museums for free
- Free admission to the lidos of Klausen and Feldthurns (from Monday till Friday)
- Guided hiking tours in spring and summer (from Monday till Friday)
- Guided cross country ski tours and snowshoe hikes
- Numerous price reductions in shops and for different leisure time activities
- Wine and grappa tasting:
Eisacktaler Kellerei (winery), wine-growing estate Röck in Villanders, wine-growing estate & distillery Radoar in Feldthurns, organic wine-growing estate Garlider in Feldthurns, farm distillery Spitalerhof in Klausen and wine-growing estate Taschlerhof in Brixen