Weather forecast for Meran
Probability of precipitation
- improbable very low probability
- possible low probability
- probable middle probability
- very likely high probability
- Little precipitation: up to 10 mm of rainfall within 24 hours.
- Moderate precipitation: up to 30 mm of rainfall within 24 hours.
- Heavy precipitation: more than 30 mm of rainfall within 24 hours.
- Thunderstorm: with intensive rainfall, lightning, gusts of wind and sometimes also hail. As regards the forecast we have to consider that the amount of precipitation during thunderstorms may vary depending on the area.
- Frost danger: Temperatures below freezing point at 2 m above the ground in the valleys. This applies to the morning hours of the respective day.