Paragliding in South Tyrol
Look at the mountains from above! Have you never raise your eyes in South Tyrol and saw so many colored stains in the sky! Surely they were not aliens but some daredevil who had just launched with paragliding.
The hot season in South Tyrol is really an opportunity to do a lot of traditional sports as bike and trekking and some more exiting as rafting or paragliding.
Man has itself a strong and uncontrolled desire to fly, have you never desire to fly when you were a child? In the areas of South Tyrol you can prove tandem flights admiring a beautiful landscape on mountain peaks and valleys.
That of paragliding is an adventure that gives undoubtedly great adrenaline and emotions. The South Tyrol is the ideal place for those who want to practice it thanks to its perfect weather conditions, good winds and wonderful departure points.
One of the most famous launch point is Punta Razzes on Seiser Alm, the wind blows here from the south to the north and leads up to above the Rosengarten and Gröden. Pilots more experts in the autumn can go from Passo Sella, along the valley towards the Marmolada! Even areas around Meran are very famous, with the parachutes you can travel 100 km and also reach Lienz in Austria!
Paragliding with pros
There are many structures specializing in paragliding in South Tyrol, with instructors and competent staff to make you living this adventure in complete safety! Below is a list of major structures for paragliding in various parts of South Tyrol:
- Deltaclub Seiser Alm, Völs am Schlern
- Tandemfly-Dolomiti, Seiser Alm/Kastelruth
- Tandem-Paragliding, Kastelruth
- Tandem Fly Paragliding, Seiser Alm
Bozen & environs
- Deltaclub Schlern, Terlan
- Easy Fly, Bozen
- Paragliding-Schule Beko-Flysystems, Bozen
- Lee Devils, Kaltern
- Parapendio Club Gherdeina, St. Ulrich
- Paragliding Tandem Gardenafly, Gröden
- C.V.L. Alta Badia
- Tandemflights Alta Badia, Corvara
- Cumulus Club Sexten
- Tandemfly Sexten
- Flying Ducks, Brixen
- Moosfliager Brixen
- MaSt go-fly, Gitschberg/Rodeneck
- Paraglider Tandemflüge Luca Dal Cortivo, Brixen
- Paragliding Tandem Team Südtirol, Brixen
- Jochropp'n Ridnaun
Meran & environs
- Gleitschirmclub Texelflieger, Partschins
- Tirolfly, Dorf Tirol
- Fly Meran
- Fly Hirzer, Schenna
- Gleitschirmclub Vinschgau, Naturns