Region: Bozen and environs
Culinary pleasures, entertainment for the whole family and a special shopping experience are guaranteed during the Virwitzmitte event in Sarnthein.
The Sarnar Virwitzmitte takes place on the Wednesday evenings in July and in August in the centre of Sarnthein in Sarntal. Between 7:30 and 11 pm, visitors are offered small village festivals with changing topics between Kellerburgstraße road and Musterplatz square.
From 8 to 10 pm, the shops in South Tyrol’s most compacts shopping street invite to a cosy shopping tour. The stands offer typical delicacies from the region. Musical entertainment is provided too. Also, the visitors can see traditional craftworks from Sarntal.
The small guest will look forward to a varied children’s programme with trampoline, kids cinema, masks, carriage rides and much more.
- Wednesday, 24th July: Sarnar theatre evening with Heimatbühne Sarnthein
- Wednesday, 31st July: Vespa evening and 50cc Retro – lovingly restored Vespas, Lambrettas, Fantics and Ciaos drive through the historical streets
- Wednesday, 7th August: Flea market (already from 4 pm)
- Wednesday, 16th August: Sarnar creative evening with crafting for kids
- Wednesday, 21st August: Vintage bike meeting – Circular tour with vintage bikes and outfits (1999 and older)
- Wednesday, 28th August: Possible alternative date in case of bad weather conditions
Tourist office Sarntal
Phone: +39 0471 623 091
Photos: © Alberto Campanile/Michael Lange - Tourist office Sarntal